Continent: Asia, between South China Sea and Pacific Ocean
- Cavite(Southwest Manila)
Travel Time from India : 10 hours (max)
Currency : Philippine Peso ‘₱’
WHY PHILIPPINES A BETTER CHOICE?
Fastest growing emerging markets and 3rd largest economy in Southeast Asia and 12th largest economy in Asia
There are 175+ languages in the country
Country rich in both natural and human recourses
It has five of the ten largest shopping malls in the world
Has the 3rd largest Catholic population
World’s largest supplier of trained nurses
Reasonable living cost
Multicultural and welcoming country
DE LA SALLE MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCE INSTITUTE, CAVITE
Multicultural & friendly environment.
Numerous options of specializations to study.
Admission possible without IELTS.
Admission for medical based on NEET score.
Scholarships and Bursaries(grants) available.
Masters courses with paid placements or internships.
On-campus hostel for boys and girls(separate buildings).
9 type of Indian foods available.
MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
- 5 year + 1 year internship, total 6year program.
- Students have to do 1 year compulsory internship in Philippines.
- First 2 years will be the Pre-med program which is mandatory then followed by MBBS course.
- Total 65L package (approx.)
- In-take of students in December.