Georgia is a European nation and it has achieved worldwide recognition in a very short span of time due to its economic growth, high-quality education system, weather conditions, hospitality, and more
Continent: Eastern Europe and Western Asia
- Atlanta: The City of Trees
- Savannah: Hostess City of the South
- Athens: The Classic City
Travel Time from India : 5 hours, 27 minutes
Currency :Georgian Lari(GEL)
Why Study In Georgia
Admission possible without IELTS
Multicultural & friendly environment
Universities are recognized by MCI, WHO, and other international bodies. .
Students don’t have to give any entrance examinations
Affordable tuition and scholarships
Many job opportunities
The cost of living for students seeking admission for MBBS in Georgia is comparatively too low.
World-class and modern amenities are offered to all the students which include 24×7 running water, electric supply, etc. which are made for students’ comfort
Safe and healthy studying atmosphere is provided to the students so that they can feel safer while living and studying away from their home.
For non-Georgian language-speaking Indian students, language is not a barrier because English is the medium of instruction.
The students will get a globally recognized degree.
Opportunity to work Part-Time
MCI Coaching in the Georgian Universities
- The top Georgian Universities arranges for MCI coaching for all the Indian students who are studying there.
- The students can return back to India post completing their MBBS course from Georgia to practice medicine in the Indian region.
- MCI Coaching in the Georgian Universities help inclearing the MCI Screening Test conducted every year.
The Top Advantages for Students Pursuing MBBS in Georgia
- Low Tuition Fee
- Affordable Living
- Quality Education
- Numerous Medical Universities to Choose
- Globally Recognised Medical Degrees
- No Concept of Donations or Capitation Fee
Eligibility Criterion to Seek Admission in Georgia
- The students applying for the MBBS admission should have complete his 10+2 course from a government recognized board in the country.
- The students should be having Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in his 12thclass examination. He/she should have scored atheist 50% in the Science stream.
- The applicant should be 17+ in age on or before 31stDecember for the provided admission year.
- According to the Ministry of Health in India, the candidate must have qualified the NEET exam with the minimum percentage.
- No entrance exam or IELTS is mandatory for the study MBBS course admission.
- Some colleges provide option of fee to be paid in instalment to the needy international medical students
Advantages for Indian Students to Study MBBS in Georgia
- Superb education facilities with necessary practical training
- The fees structure of the medical universities is low
- Accommodation & food cost is low
- Easy availability of Indian food
- Easy admission in MCI approved universities
- 100% visa approval
- The country offers rewarding career opportunities to medical graduates
- Medical graduates can also go for PG and MD courses
- Safe and peaceful atmosphere good for studies
- Cooperative and qualified faculties to assist
- Instruction in English for the international medical candidates
List of Top 10 Medical College in Georgia
- BAU International University Batumi
- Georgian American University.
- University of Georgia.
- East European University.
- Tbilisi Medical Academy.
- New Vision University Georgia.
- Geomedi Medical University.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University.
- AIETI Medical School.
BAU International University Batumi
Fall September (For Freshman and transfer Students)
from September until August.
Spring Semester(For Transfer Students Only)
November Until February.
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
You will complete your application electronically through our online portal at https://bauglobal.secure.force.com/applybat
While registering You will enter your personal details and upload the required documents. Required documents are :
FOR FRESHMAN STUDENTS:
- High-school graduation diploma GCE A levels;
- Transcript of the academic record;
- Copy of passport;
- Internationally accepted English Language Certificate if available (minimum required level – B2);
- Turkey National Exam Certificate with the result of being in the list of first 50000 students for the Medicine program and 80000 for Dentistry (For Turkish citizens only)
- The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) (for Indian Citizens only)
FOR TRANSFER STUDENTS:
- Transcript of academic records from previous universities;
- Copy of passport;
- Internationally accepted English Language Certificate (minimum required level – B2)*for non-English programs only);
If you are still waiting for your final documents to be issued, then please submit a statement of your predicted grades. This will allow us to process your application on a conditional basis. You will need to provide the official final transcripts when you receive them. Once you have completed your online application, we will review and you should receive evaluation results by Conditional acceptance letter within 2 days.
After receiving a Conditional acceptance letter you should make a deposit payment of 1000USD within 5days. The deposit payment will be deducted from your tuition fee later. As soon as we get the payment we are starting the process to gain recognition of foreign education and enrollment procedures at the same time with the Ministry of Education of Georgia. This procedure might take up to 3 weeks. After we receive recognition of foreign education and enrollment confirmation from the Ministry of Education of Georgia university issues a Final enrollment document for a student. This document should be issued during the Visa application process (in case Visa is needed).
After enrollment at BAU International University, Batumi students are required to go through academic and financial registration at the Student support center before the Academic semester starts. Registration dates are defined by Academic Calendar.
- TOEFL (iBT 79);
- IELTS 6.5 (Acad)
- FCE B;
- YDS 80;
- Pearson PTE Acad.78;
- CAE A;