Continent: Southwestern Europe
Travel Time from India : 11 hours and 55 minutes
Currency :Euros € (EUR)
Why you should opt Spain ?
- Spain is ranked sixth in terms of safety, right after Singapore, Japan, Indonesia, Switzerland and Sweden. Spanish government’s rigorous approach to security is another reason why students prefer to study in Spain.
- Apart from the educational, cultural, social and other soft skill benefits of studying abroad a foreign university stay not only opens minds to all kinds of new experiences away from the student’s home but it utterly promotes labor market mobility.
- Budget friendly
- The opportunity to study Spanish the second most spoken and influential language in the world.
- Scholarships for international students are promoted. Packaged programs cost usually include tuition, emergency support, health insurance, and remember to take a look at GoAbroad Scholarship Directory for opportunities to ease your wallet.
- It provides Schengen visa which provides access to 26 countries.
- The Spain living cost per month is at least 20% less than living in other European countries.
- Several Indian companies including TELCO, TELCON, TCS, Suzlon, and Infosys have their presence in Spain.
- Part- time job available for international students legally for 20 hours/week along with studies.
UNIVERSITY IN SPAIN
C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL, BARCELONA
Top rank university.
High quality education.
UK based university education. Abertay university
Avail UK degree at 1/3rd cost; study in Europe
Provide placement assurance.
Courses includes: diploma, post graduate and undergraduate.
Internships available in top leading organizations.
HOW C3S IS DIFFERENT FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES !!
Amazing career opportunities
International environment diversity
Flexible timetable – Opportunity to experience and travel
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing & Information Systems
BRIEFING ABOUT COURSES:
Source of Finance
- Self Funded & Parents:
Students Or Parents can fund the entire course
- Education Loan:
Students can avail education loan from the bank
International students can ask for a work permit local authorities to work 20 hours per week
The government of Spain through its ministry of Education offers scholarship to pursue undergraduate and master studies in any Spanish University